'Glee' star Cory Monteith leaves rehab
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make Everyon
"Glee" star Cory Monteith has thanked fans for their support after checking out of a rehabilitation center.
The singer/actor, who plays McKinley High graduate Finn on the musical TV show, voluntarily enrolled in a treatment program to address "substance addiction" issues.
He took to his Twitter.com page on Friday to express his gratitude to his well-wishers, writing, "Sending out big love to everyone. Thank you for the continued support! It means the world to me!"
Monteith's girlfriend and "Glee" co-star Lea Michele also tweeted, "Today is a great day... Love you all!"
The actor was photographed reuniting with Michele at Los Angeles International Airport, where the couple was reportedly preparing to fly out of town.
Get out the vote
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite