'Glee' star Cory Monteith leaves rehab
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
"Glee" star Cory Monteith has thanked fans for their support after checking out of a rehabilitation center.
The singer/actor, who plays McKinley High graduate Finn on the musical TV show, voluntarily enrolled in a treatment program to address "substance addiction" issues.
He took to his Twitter.com page on Friday to express his gratitude to his well-wishers, writing, "Sending out big love to everyone. Thank you for the continued support! It means the world to me!"
Monteith's girlfriend and "Glee" co-star Lea Michele also tweeted, "Today is a great day... Love you all!"
The actor was photographed reuniting with Michele at Los Angeles International Airport, where the couple was reportedly preparing to fly out of town.
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite