Miranda Cosgrove considering attending USC
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Smith/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
Actress Miranda Cosgrove is set to join the ranks of stars who are furthering their education, after revealing she's leaning toward attending the University of Southern California beginning later this year.
MORE: Sober Stars
The "iCarly" star has offers to attend USC and New York University, and she's close to making her decision.
She explains, "I deferred for a year, since I'm doing my show and it's really getting down to the point where I have to make the decision.
"My dad loves USC because he went there, and my parents don't really want me to go to New York."
And she's hoping she'll be able to balance a student life with work on her TV hit: "I could still do the show, especially if I went to USC."
Whether she goes to USC or NYU, Cosgrove doesn't want to be pampered at college, telling "Access Hollywood Live," "I want the dorm life ... and I want a random roommate. That's half the fun, right?"
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite