Miranda Cosgrove considering attending USC
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Smith/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Actress Miranda Cosgrove is set to join the ranks of stars who are furthering their education, after revealing she's leaning toward attending the University of Southern California beginning later this year.
MORE: Sober Stars
The "iCarly" star has offers to attend USC and New York University, and she's close to making her decision.
She explains, "I deferred for a year, since I'm doing my show and it's really getting down to the point where I have to make the decision.
"My dad loves USC because he went there, and my parents don't really want me to go to New York."
And she's hoping she'll be able to balance a student life with work on her TV hit: "I could still do the show, especially if I went to USC."
Whether she goes to USC or NYU, Cosgrove doesn't want to be pampered at college, telling "Access Hollywood Live," "I want the dorm life ... and I want a random roommate. That's half the fun, right?"
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite