- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
MARQUETTE, Mich. (AP) -- A Michigan couple convicted of trying to blackmail actor John Stamos are due in court for sentencing.
Allison Coss and Scott Sippola were convicted in July of conspiracy and using e-mail to threaten a person's reputation. They were accused of demanding $680,000 from Stamos in exchange for turning over embarrassing photos of him.
The FBI says it never found any compromising pictures of Stamos. He met Coss in Orlando, Fla., in 2004 when she was 17.
Stamos starred on "ER" and "Full House," and now plays a dentist on Fox's hit musical "Glee."
He doesn't plan to attend Friday's hearing in Marquette. But prosecutors have requested permission to read a statement from Stamos.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite