- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
MARQUETTE, Mich. (AP) -- A Michigan couple convicted of trying to blackmail actor John Stamos are due in court for sentencing.
Allison Coss and Scott Sippola were convicted in July of conspiracy and using e-mail to threaten a person's reputation. They were accused of demanding $680,000 from Stamos in exchange for turning over embarrassing photos of him.
The FBI says it never found any compromising pictures of Stamos. He met Coss in Orlando, Fla., in 2004 when she was 17.
Stamos starred on "ER" and "Full House," and now plays a dentist on Fox's hit musical "Glee."
He doesn't plan to attend Friday's hearing in Marquette. But prosecutors have requested permission to read a statement from Stamos.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite