- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Lawyer: No background check done on Jackson doctorMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:23:05 PM
- Melissa McCarthy Reportedly Boots Extra from 'Tammy' Set for Abusing a ChildMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:59:56 AM
- Steven Spielberg to Produce Live-Action 'Halo' SeriesMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:53:19 AM
- Keanu Reeves, Reese Witherspoon Sci-Fi Romance 'Passengers' Acquired by The WeinstMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:33:46 AM
- VH1's 'I'm Married to a...' Preview: Age Is Just a Number for AnMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:30:54 AM
- Lawyer: No background check done on Jackson doctor
MARQUETTE, Mich. (AP) -- A Michigan couple convicted of trying to blackmail actor John Stamos are due in court for sentencing.
Allison Coss and Scott Sippola were convicted in July of conspiracy and using e-mail to threaten a person's reputation. They were accused of demanding $680,000 from Stamos in exchange for turning over embarrassing photos of him.
The FBI says it never found any compromising pictures of Stamos. He met Coss in Orlando, Fla., in 2004 when she was 17.
Stamos starred on "ER" and "Full House," and now plays a dentist on Fox's hit musical "Glee."
He doesn't plan to attend Friday's hearing in Marquette. But prosecutors have requested permission to read a statement from Stamos.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite