Courteney Cox, 48, Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body in Miami
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet1 of 20
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: TROV/GSI4 of 20
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Gaz Shirley,/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 20
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks14 of 20
- Photo: WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: BT1/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Neil Young Shatters Pono Music Kickstarter Goal in One DayMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:41:00 AM
- Biblical Scholar on 'Noah' Script: 'Anti-Human, Pro-Environmental PolemicMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:39:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More Seasons
Jennifer Aniston isn't the only former "Friends" babe with a hot bikini bod!
Aniston's BFF and former costar Courteney Cox turned up in Miami over the weekend -- and the "Cougar Town" star, 48, looked better than ever in a blue bikini that showed off her still-impressive figure.
With "Cougar Town" set to debut its latest season in January on a new network, TBS, in January, Cox was enjoying some R and R in Florida with Coco, her 8-year-old daughter with estranged husband David Arquette. (The amicably split couple filed divorce papers back in June.)
How does the star stay in shape as she nears the big 5-0?
"My fitness philosophy is to be active in life and enjoy what I am doing," she shared in Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop newsletter earlier this year. "I have always loved exercise and feel that being active is important to maintain not only physical health, but mental health as well."
A devotee of the celeb-beloved Tracy Anderson Method, Cox says she adores a "constant challenge. "In my hour-and-a-half workout sessions, I have had a mental challenge and a physical challenge."
The comic star also follows a low-carb diet, drinks lots of coconut water, and avoids caffeine.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite