Courteney Cox, 48, Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body in Miami
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet1 of 20
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: TROV/GSI4 of 20
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Gaz Shirley,/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 20
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks14 of 20
- Photo: WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: BT1/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Jennifer Aniston isn't the only former "Friends" babe with a hot bikini bod!
Aniston's BFF and former costar Courteney Cox turned up in Miami over the weekend -- and the "Cougar Town" star, 48, looked better than ever in a blue bikini that showed off her still-impressive figure.
With "Cougar Town" set to debut its latest season in January on a new network, TBS, in January, Cox was enjoying some R and R in Florida with Coco, her 8-year-old daughter with estranged husband David Arquette. (The amicably split couple filed divorce papers back in June.)
How does the star stay in shape as she nears the big 5-0?
"My fitness philosophy is to be active in life and enjoy what I am doing," she shared in Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop newsletter earlier this year. "I have always loved exercise and feel that being active is important to maintain not only physical health, but mental health as well."
A devotee of the celeb-beloved Tracy Anderson Method, Cox says she adores a "constant challenge. "In my hour-and-a-half workout sessions, I have had a mental challenge and a physical challenge."
The comic star also follows a low-carb diet, drinks lots of coconut water, and avoids caffeine.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDivorce Imminent?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite