Courteney Cox, 48, Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body in Miami
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet1 of 20
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: TROV/GSI4 of 20
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Gaz Shirley,/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 20
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks14 of 20
- Photo: WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: BT1/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
Jennifer Aniston isn't the only former "Friends" babe with a hot bikini bod!
Aniston's BFF and former costar Courteney Cox turned up in Miami over the weekend -- and the "Cougar Town" star, 48, looked better than ever in a blue bikini that showed off her still-impressive figure.
With "Cougar Town" set to debut its latest season in January on a new network, TBS, in January, Cox was enjoying some R and R in Florida with Coco, her 8-year-old daughter with estranged husband David Arquette. (The amicably split couple filed divorce papers back in June.)
How does the star stay in shape as she nears the big 5-0?
"My fitness philosophy is to be active in life and enjoy what I am doing," she shared in Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop newsletter earlier this year. "I have always loved exercise and feel that being active is important to maintain not only physical health, but mental health as well."
A devotee of the celeb-beloved Tracy Anderson Method, Cox says she adores a "constant challenge. "In my hour-and-a-half workout sessions, I have had a mental challenge and a physical challenge."
The comic star also follows a low-carb diet, drinks lots of coconut water, and avoids caffeine.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite