Courteney Cox, 48, Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body in Miami
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet1 of 20
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: TROV/GSI4 of 20
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Gaz Shirley,/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 20
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks14 of 20
- Photo: WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: BT1/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Jennifer Aniston isn't the only former "Friends" babe with a hot bikini bod!
Aniston's BFF and former costar Courteney Cox turned up in Miami over the weekend -- and the "Cougar Town" star, 48, looked better than ever in a blue bikini that showed off her still-impressive figure.
With "Cougar Town" set to debut its latest season in January on a new network, TBS, in January, Cox was enjoying some R and R in Florida with Coco, her 8-year-old daughter with estranged husband David Arquette. (The amicably split couple filed divorce papers back in June.)
How does the star stay in shape as she nears the big 5-0?
"My fitness philosophy is to be active in life and enjoy what I am doing," she shared in Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop newsletter earlier this year. "I have always loved exercise and feel that being active is important to maintain not only physical health, but mental health as well."
A devotee of the celeb-beloved Tracy Anderson Method, Cox says she adores a "constant challenge. "In my hour-and-a-half workout sessions, I have had a mental challenge and a physical challenge."
The comic star also follows a low-carb diet, drinks lots of coconut water, and avoids caffeine.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite