Courteney Cox, David Arquette finalize divorce
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 13
- Photo: Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 13
- Photo: Mike/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Whittle / Chris Whittle / Splash News/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Cox, 48, and Arquette, 41, announced their separation in October 2010 after 11 years of marriage. In June 2012, they filed divorce papers citing "irreconcilable differences" on the same day, which would have been their 13th wedding anniversary.
The former spouses are parents to daughter Coco, almost 9, and have maintained a friendly relationship since their split.
During an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in January, the "Cougar Town" actress said of Arquette, "He's my best friend in the world. I love him."
"I don't recommend divorce in general," she added, "but he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed, and I think we both appreciate each other more."
After splitting from Cox, Arquette began dating Entertainment Tonight reporter Christina McLarty in September 2011. The couple briefly split in March 2012, but reconciled shortly after. Cox, meanwhile, has started dating again. In February 2012, she told "The Howard Stern Show" that she's "just not ready."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite