Courteney Cox, David Arquette finalize divorce
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 13
- Photo: Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 13
- Photo: Mike/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Whittle / Chris Whittle / Splash News/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Cox, 48, and Arquette, 41, announced their separation in October 2010 after 11 years of marriage. In June 2012, they filed divorce papers citing "irreconcilable differences" on the same day, which would have been their 13th wedding anniversary.
The former spouses are parents to daughter Coco, almost 9, and have maintained a friendly relationship since their split.
During an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in January, the "Cougar Town" actress said of Arquette, "He's my best friend in the world. I love him."
"I don't recommend divorce in general," she added, "but he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed, and I think we both appreciate each other more."
After splitting from Cox, Arquette began dating Entertainment Tonight reporter Christina McLarty in September 2011. The couple briefly split in March 2012, but reconciled shortly after. Cox, meanwhile, has started dating again. In February 2012, she told "The Howard Stern Show" that she's "just not ready."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite