Courteney Cox, David Arquette finalize divorce
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 13
- Photo: Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 13
- Photo: Mike/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Whittle / Chris Whittle / Splash News/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Cox, 48, and Arquette, 41, announced their separation in October 2010 after 11 years of marriage. In June 2012, they filed divorce papers citing "irreconcilable differences" on the same day, which would have been their 13th wedding anniversary.
The former spouses are parents to daughter Coco, almost 9, and have maintained a friendly relationship since their split.
During an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in January, the "Cougar Town" actress said of Arquette, "He's my best friend in the world. I love him."
"I don't recommend divorce in general," she added, "but he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed, and I think we both appreciate each other more."
After splitting from Cox, Arquette began dating Entertainment Tonight reporter Christina McLarty in September 2011. The couple briefly split in March 2012, but reconciled shortly after. Cox, meanwhile, has started dating again. In February 2012, she told "The Howard Stern Show" that she's "just not ready."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite