Courteney Cox: Turning 50 sounds 'brutal,' gets multiple anti-aging treatments
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: TROV/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Courteney Cox hasn't found the elusive fountain of youth, but she has found alternative methods for turning back the hands of time.
The "Cougar Town" star, 48, covers the premiere issue of New You magazine and speaks candidly about using Botox and other anti-aging treatments.
"You know what, I'm game for anything. I'm very open to trying to prolong the inevitable," the single star admits. "I'm a big laser believer -- I really think they are the wave of the future. I just did Ulthera, which is supposed to produce collagen, and I'm about to do Fraxel, which will get rid of all these brown spots off my arms, chest and face."
In addition to moisturizing daily, Cox is trying to drink water more regularly and in larger quantities. "I'm on this kick where I'm gonna try to drink 64 ounces a day. It's so hard," the actress says. "I can get the first 32 down, no problem. That second bottle is tough but when I do, I feel different."
Cox -- mom to daughter Coco, 8, with ex-husband David Arquette -- isn't looking forward to turning 50 in 2015. "That's gonna be brutal," she tells the magazine. "I'm not that interested in that! That sounds different. It feels different. I think it's hard, the fact that there's a certain age that we can't have kids anymore. My doctor told me today that he just delivered a baby and the woman was 48. It's like, that's awesome, but it's rare. It's a miracle, you know?"
Since an early age, the "Friends" star has been worried about getting older.
"Beauty has always been a big part of my childhood and my life. My mother is a very beautiful woman -- she wasn't a career woman, she's a mother of four -- and looks were really important to her. She's always been into vitamins and creams and she's never had any plastic surgery. She's just aged beautifully and naturally," Cox tells New You. "My dad was into looks as well, so I grew up with a family that cared a lot about that. It's a little hard because you think Hollywood is tough -- well, it was pretty tough in my own family!"
Though she takes pride in her appearance, the Alabama native insists she feels most beautiful when she's au naturale. "I feel the best after I've worked out, when I have no makeup on and my skin is flushed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite