Courteney Cox: Turning 50 sounds 'brutal,' gets multiple anti-aging treatments
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: TROV/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New HMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:44:00 AM
- 'The Carter' Director Launches Indiegogo Campaign for Chris Cole Skate DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 AM
- Brie Larson, Ben Kingsley to Join Daniel Radcliffe in 'Brooklyn Bridge'MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:12:00 AM
- 'Black Swan' Producer Jon Avnet Launches Indigenous Media With Focus on Premium DiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:00:00 AM
- Adam Lambert Replaces Keith Urban for 'American Idol' New York AuditionsMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 8:55:00 PM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New H
Courteney Cox hasn't found the elusive fountain of youth, but she has found alternative methods for turning back the hands of time.
The "Cougar Town" star, 48, covers the premiere issue of New You magazine and speaks candidly about using Botox and other anti-aging treatments.
"You know what, I'm game for anything. I'm very open to trying to prolong the inevitable," the single star admits. "I'm a big laser believer -- I really think they are the wave of the future. I just did Ulthera, which is supposed to produce collagen, and I'm about to do Fraxel, which will get rid of all these brown spots off my arms, chest and face."
In addition to moisturizing daily, Cox is trying to drink water more regularly and in larger quantities. "I'm on this kick where I'm gonna try to drink 64 ounces a day. It's so hard," the actress says. "I can get the first 32 down, no problem. That second bottle is tough but when I do, I feel different."
Cox -- mom to daughter Coco, 8, with ex-husband David Arquette -- isn't looking forward to turning 50 in 2015. "That's gonna be brutal," she tells the magazine. "I'm not that interested in that! That sounds different. It feels different. I think it's hard, the fact that there's a certain age that we can't have kids anymore. My doctor told me today that he just delivered a baby and the woman was 48. It's like, that's awesome, but it's rare. It's a miracle, you know?"
Since an early age, the "Friends" star has been worried about getting older.
"Beauty has always been a big part of my childhood and my life. My mother is a very beautiful woman -- she wasn't a career woman, she's a mother of four -- and looks were really important to her. She's always been into vitamins and creams and she's never had any plastic surgery. She's just aged beautifully and naturally," Cox tells New You. "My dad was into looks as well, so I grew up with a family that cared a lot about that. It's a little hard because you think Hollywood is tough -- well, it was pretty tough in my own family!"
Though she takes pride in her appearance, the Alabama native insists she feels most beautiful when she's au naturale. "I feel the best after I've worked out, when I have no makeup on and my skin is flushed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite