Courteney Cox: Turning 50 sounds 'brutal,' gets multiple anti-aging treatments
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: TROV/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- CNN Anchor Calls Fox Nation 'Willfully Ignorant Fsticks'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:41:00 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your Frie
Courteney Cox hasn't found the elusive fountain of youth, but she has found alternative methods for turning back the hands of time.
The "Cougar Town" star, 48, covers the premiere issue of New You magazine and speaks candidly about using Botox and other anti-aging treatments.
"You know what, I'm game for anything. I'm very open to trying to prolong the inevitable," the single star admits. "I'm a big laser believer -- I really think they are the wave of the future. I just did Ulthera, which is supposed to produce collagen, and I'm about to do Fraxel, which will get rid of all these brown spots off my arms, chest and face."
In addition to moisturizing daily, Cox is trying to drink water more regularly and in larger quantities. "I'm on this kick where I'm gonna try to drink 64 ounces a day. It's so hard," the actress says. "I can get the first 32 down, no problem. That second bottle is tough but when I do, I feel different."
Cox -- mom to daughter Coco, 8, with ex-husband David Arquette -- isn't looking forward to turning 50 in 2015. "That's gonna be brutal," she tells the magazine. "I'm not that interested in that! That sounds different. It feels different. I think it's hard, the fact that there's a certain age that we can't have kids anymore. My doctor told me today that he just delivered a baby and the woman was 48. It's like, that's awesome, but it's rare. It's a miracle, you know?"
Since an early age, the "Friends" star has been worried about getting older.
"Beauty has always been a big part of my childhood and my life. My mother is a very beautiful woman -- she wasn't a career woman, she's a mother of four -- and looks were really important to her. She's always been into vitamins and creams and she's never had any plastic surgery. She's just aged beautifully and naturally," Cox tells New You. "My dad was into looks as well, so I grew up with a family that cared a lot about that. It's a little hard because you think Hollywood is tough -- well, it was pretty tough in my own family!"
Though she takes pride in her appearance, the Alabama native insists she feels most beautiful when she's au naturale. "I feel the best after I've worked out, when I have no makeup on and my skin is flushed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite