Courteney Cox: I 'Love' David Arquette But We're Better as Friends
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News3 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Patsy Lynch/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: HAUS/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: TROV/GSI16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army Vets
While taping an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show (airing Monday, Jan. 7), the 48-year-old actress spoke about how they've remained on good terms since announcing their separation in October 2010. "He's my best friend in the world," Cox said of Arquette, 41. "I love him."
"I appreciate David more now than I ever did. I mean. . . it's hard. I don't recommend divorce in general, but he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed, and I think we both appreciate each other more," the Cougar Town star continued. "I hope he does. I do."
Though Arquette is currently dating Entertainment Tonight's Christina McClarty, Cox remains single. The spouses filed for divorce in June 2010, with both parties asking for joint physical and legal custody of their daughter. Cox also asked the court to legally remove her husband's surname.
Arquette has also continued to work with Cox as an executive producer on Cougar Town, which moves from ABC to TBS on Jan. 8. The actor also guest starred as a hotel concierge in the third season finale.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite