Courteney Cox: I 'Love' David Arquette But We're Better as Friends
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News3 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Patsy Lynch/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: HAUS/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: TROV/GSI16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
While taping an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show (airing Monday, Jan. 7), the 48-year-old actress spoke about how they've remained on good terms since announcing their separation in October 2010. "He's my best friend in the world," Cox said of Arquette, 41. "I love him."
"I appreciate David more now than I ever did. I mean. . . it's hard. I don't recommend divorce in general, but he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed, and I think we both appreciate each other more," the Cougar Town star continued. "I hope he does. I do."
Though Arquette is currently dating Entertainment Tonight's Christina McClarty, Cox remains single. The spouses filed for divorce in June 2010, with both parties asking for joint physical and legal custody of their daughter. Cox also asked the court to legally remove her husband's surname.
Arquette has also continued to work with Cox as an executive producer on Cougar Town, which moves from ABC to TBS on Jan. 8. The actor also guest starred as a hotel concierge in the third season finale.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite