Courteney Cox: I 'Love' David Arquette But We're Better as FriendsRelated: Courteney Cox
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News3 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Patsy Lynch/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: HAUS/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: TROV/GSI16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box Office
While taping an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show (airing Monday, Jan. 7), the 48-year-old actress spoke about how they've remained on good terms since announcing their separation in October 2010. "He's my best friend in the world," Cox said of Arquette, 41. "I love him."
"I appreciate David more now than I ever did. I mean. . . it's hard. I don't recommend divorce in general, but he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed, and I think we both appreciate each other more," the Cougar Town star continued. "I hope he does. I do."
Though Arquette is currently dating Entertainment Tonight's Christina McClarty, Cox remains single. The spouses filed for divorce in June 2010, with both parties asking for joint physical and legal custody of their daughter. Cox also asked the court to legally remove her husband's surname.
Arquette has also continued to work with Cox as an executive producer on Cougar Town, which moves from ABC to TBS on Jan. 8. The actor also guest starred as a hotel concierge in the third season finale.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite