Courteney Cox: I 'Love' David Arquette But We're Better as Friends
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News3 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Patsy Lynch/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: HAUS/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: TROV/GSI16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
While taping an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show (airing Monday, Jan. 7), the 48-year-old actress spoke about how they've remained on good terms since announcing their separation in October 2010. "He's my best friend in the world," Cox said of Arquette, 41. "I love him."
"I appreciate David more now than I ever did. I mean. . . it's hard. I don't recommend divorce in general, but he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed, and I think we both appreciate each other more," the Cougar Town star continued. "I hope he does. I do."
Though Arquette is currently dating Entertainment Tonight's Christina McClarty, Cox remains single. The spouses filed for divorce in June 2010, with both parties asking for joint physical and legal custody of their daughter. Cox also asked the court to legally remove her husband's surname.
Arquette has also continued to work with Cox as an executive producer on Cougar Town, which moves from ABC to TBS on Jan. 8. The actor also guest starred as a hotel concierge in the third season finale.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite