Courteney Cox: Jen Aniston "Has Been Amazing" During My Separation
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
In the interview, she reiterates that "this is a separation and I think that takes a lot of courage."
Adds the actress (who had planned to take daughter Coco, 6, Trick-or-Treating with Arquette, 39, this past weekend), "Whatever is supposed to happen will be the best thing for us."
Echoing sentiments from Arquette's first tell-all Howard Stern interview a few weeks ago, Cox, 46, said that she and Arquette have become different people after 11 years.
"Sometimes you just realize 'Wow, we actually have grown apart," she said.
As for that Stern interview -- which Arquette has said made Cox "pissed" -- she said she called Arquette a "kook" and said "it's not shocking and Howard Stern -- he loves him and I'm a fan of Howard Stern ... David is an entertainer and I'm sure the people who listen to the radio are entertained by his stories."
As Us Weekly previously reported, she said she is relying on BFF Jennifer Aniston to get her through it all.
"We just have fun, we laugh, we're inseparable and it's great," Cox says. "It's funny, a lot of really close friends are kind of going through this right now or like Jennifer [who] has gone through it. I don't know what's going on in the planets or what, but things are being shaken up and I don't know what's going to happen, but, yeah, Jennifer has been amazing for sure."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite