Courtney Robertson Returns Engagement Ring After Ben Flajnik Split
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 12
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 12
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet3 of 12
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies9 of 12
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
With this ring ...
Courtney Robertson put the final nail in the coffin on her relationship with Ben Flajnik on Sunday, returning the three-carat, $80,000 engagement ring he gave her on the finale of The Bachelor last fall to the Neil Lane jewelry boutique in Los Angeles.
(On the ABC reality series, show producers foot the bill for the rings, and contestants are obligated to return the jewelry if and when wedding plans are called off.)
Following one of the most controversial "Bachelor" courtships in history -- she was catty, he cheated -- the California winemaker, 30, and the Los Angeles-based model, 30, announced their split Oct. 5. "We grew apart," Flajnik told Us. "We realized it wasn't working."
Robertson made quick work of rebounding -- caught making out with "Bachelorette" castoff Arie Luyendyk Jr. last week -- but an insider tells Us Weekly her feelings for Flajnik were real.
"Courtney was in love with Ben," the pal says. "She put a lot of work into that relationship -- him, not so much."
Eventually, a second source explains, "She ended it."
As Robertson dives back into the dating pool, a Flajnik pal adds that "he'll date again soon" as well. "He's approached by girls all the time."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Courtney Robertson Returns Engagement Ring After Ben Flajnik Split
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite