Courtney Robertson Speaks on Ben Flajnik Split: We 'Tried Our Best'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies4 of 8
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 8
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Courtney Robertson is feeling grateful.
"Thank you all so much for the kind words and for believing in us!" Robertson told fans. "We did too, and tried our best! I really appreciate all the love and support. XO"
Her former fiance also resurfaced on the social networking site to share his thoughts on the split. "A big thanks to you all for your support during this time in my life," the wine maker, 28, said. "It has been a crazy journey over the past couple years and I am blessed to have amazing friends/fam.
The duo got engaged as the cameras rolled, back in November 2011, but were constantly scrutinized by fans of the ABC smash: Robertson was famously catty to the other women on the show, and Flajnik, 29, was caught cheating (with three women!) in exclusive Us Weekly photos.
Indeed, before their split, the duo admitted they were taking a pause before walking down the aisle. "We kind of looked back at some of the other 'Bachelor' relationships that didn't work out and the reason for that is you have so much pressure to move in together and set a date and all this kind of stuff," Flajnik said. "Let's figure out who we are together before we do any of that, and take the pressure off."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite