Courtney Robertson Speaks on Ben Flajnik Split: We 'Tried Our Best'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies4 of 8
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 8
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Courtney Robertson is feeling grateful.
"Thank you all so much for the kind words and for believing in us!" Robertson told fans. "We did too, and tried our best! I really appreciate all the love and support. XO"
Her former fiance also resurfaced on the social networking site to share his thoughts on the split. "A big thanks to you all for your support during this time in my life," the wine maker, 28, said. "It has been a crazy journey over the past couple years and I am blessed to have amazing friends/fam.
The duo got engaged as the cameras rolled, back in November 2011, but were constantly scrutinized by fans of the ABC smash: Robertson was famously catty to the other women on the show, and Flajnik, 29, was caught cheating (with three women!) in exclusive Us Weekly photos.
Indeed, before their split, the duo admitted they were taking a pause before walking down the aisle. "We kind of looked back at some of the other 'Bachelor' relationships that didn't work out and the reason for that is you have so much pressure to move in together and set a date and all this kind of stuff," Flajnik said. "Let's figure out who we are together before we do any of that, and take the pressure off."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite