Courtney Robertson Speaks on Ben Flajnik Split: We 'Tried Our Best'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies4 of 8
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 8
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Courtney Robertson is feeling grateful.
"Thank you all so much for the kind words and for believing in us!" Robertson told fans. "We did too, and tried our best! I really appreciate all the love and support. XO"
Her former fiance also resurfaced on the social networking site to share his thoughts on the split. "A big thanks to you all for your support during this time in my life," the wine maker, 28, said. "It has been a crazy journey over the past couple years and I am blessed to have amazing friends/fam.
The duo got engaged as the cameras rolled, back in November 2011, but were constantly scrutinized by fans of the ABC smash: Robertson was famously catty to the other women on the show, and Flajnik, 29, was caught cheating (with three women!) in exclusive Us Weekly photos.
Indeed, before their split, the duo admitted they were taking a pause before walking down the aisle. "We kind of looked back at some of the other 'Bachelor' relationships that didn't work out and the reason for that is you have so much pressure to move in together and set a date and all this kind of stuff," Flajnik said. "Let's figure out who we are together before we do any of that, and take the pressure off."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite