Courtney Robertson Speaks on Ben Flajnik Split: We 'Tried Our Best'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies4 of 8
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 8
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Courtney Robertson is feeling grateful.
"Thank you all so much for the kind words and for believing in us!" Robertson told fans. "We did too, and tried our best! I really appreciate all the love and support. XO"
Her former fiance also resurfaced on the social networking site to share his thoughts on the split. "A big thanks to you all for your support during this time in my life," the wine maker, 28, said. "It has been a crazy journey over the past couple years and I am blessed to have amazing friends/fam.
The duo got engaged as the cameras rolled, back in November 2011, but were constantly scrutinized by fans of the ABC smash: Robertson was famously catty to the other women on the show, and Flajnik, 29, was caught cheating (with three women!) in exclusive Us Weekly photos.
Indeed, before their split, the duo admitted they were taking a pause before walking down the aisle. "We kind of looked back at some of the other 'Bachelor' relationships that didn't work out and the reason for that is you have so much pressure to move in together and set a date and all this kind of stuff," Flajnik said. "Let's figure out who we are together before we do any of that, and take the pressure off."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite