Courtney Stodden, 17, Gets an Apology From Facebook and Her Page Back
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 6
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: The Morning Show via DailyNews/.4 of 6
- Photo: Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Facebook reinstated Courtney Stodden's Facebook page Thursday and apologized for taking it offline.
Facebook released this statement regarding the incident: "This page was removed in error and has been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."
The 17-year-old wife of "Lost" star Doug Hutchinson (who is 51) was kicked off the social networking site for alleged "inappropriate sexual content." Stodden's page, as well as her fan pages, were yanked from Facebook.
Courtney told RadarOnline.com, "I am so happy that I've brought attention to the problem that I have had for so many other people. I was cyber-bullied, and I hope this doesn't happen to other people.”
Stodden's mom, Krista Keller, charges that the controversial teen was unfairly booted, and claims none of Stodden's online photos was nude or otherwise explicit.
"It's the jealousy from the women towards her," Keller told E! News. "The men love her, the women hate her. The women report the photo because it's so easy to do. You just click a button. They think she's too sexy, they all report her together, and it's done."
"There is nothing on her page you wouldn't find anywhere on Facebook!" Keller said. "She has never done any nudity. Not a breast, not even a butt cheek. It's just her in a bathing suit!"
With their 34-year age difference, Stodden and "Green Mile" star Hutchinson were an Internet sensation over the summer when they got hitched. The couple insisted they were not physically intimate until after their wedding.
"I was a virgin," Stodden told "Good Morning America" in July. "I knew that if I kept that, I would be blessed with a beautiful gift. And God did! He blessed me with my soul mate."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite