Courtney Stodden, 17, Gets an Apology From Facebook and Her Page Back
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 6
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: The Morning Show via DailyNews/.4 of 6
- Photo: Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Facebook reinstated Courtney Stodden's Facebook page Thursday and apologized for taking it offline.
Facebook released this statement regarding the incident: "This page was removed in error and has been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."
The 17-year-old wife of "Lost" star Doug Hutchinson (who is 51) was kicked off the social networking site for alleged "inappropriate sexual content." Stodden's page, as well as her fan pages, were yanked from Facebook.
Courtney told RadarOnline.com, "I am so happy that I've brought attention to the problem that I have had for so many other people. I was cyber-bullied, and I hope this doesn't happen to other people.”
Stodden's mom, Krista Keller, charges that the controversial teen was unfairly booted, and claims none of Stodden's online photos was nude or otherwise explicit.
"It's the jealousy from the women towards her," Keller told E! News. "The men love her, the women hate her. The women report the photo because it's so easy to do. You just click a button. They think she's too sexy, they all report her together, and it's done."
"There is nothing on her page you wouldn't find anywhere on Facebook!" Keller said. "She has never done any nudity. Not a breast, not even a butt cheek. It's just her in a bathing suit!"
With their 34-year age difference, Stodden and "Green Mile" star Hutchinson were an Internet sensation over the summer when they got hitched. The couple insisted they were not physically intimate until after their wedding.
"I was a virgin," Stodden told "Good Morning America" in July. "I knew that if I kept that, I would be blessed with a beautiful gift. And God did! He blessed me with my soul mate."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite