Courtney Stodden, 17, Gets an Apology From Facebook and Her Page Back
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 6
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: The Morning Show via DailyNews/.4 of 6
- Photo: Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Facebook reinstated Courtney Stodden's Facebook page Thursday and apologized for taking it offline.
Facebook released this statement regarding the incident: "This page was removed in error and has been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."
The 17-year-old wife of "Lost" star Doug Hutchinson (who is 51) was kicked off the social networking site for alleged "inappropriate sexual content." Stodden's page, as well as her fan pages, were yanked from Facebook.
Courtney told RadarOnline.com, "I am so happy that I've brought attention to the problem that I have had for so many other people. I was cyber-bullied, and I hope this doesn't happen to other people.”
Stodden's mom, Krista Keller, charges that the controversial teen was unfairly booted, and claims none of Stodden's online photos was nude or otherwise explicit.
"It's the jealousy from the women towards her," Keller told E! News. "The men love her, the women hate her. The women report the photo because it's so easy to do. You just click a button. They think she's too sexy, they all report her together, and it's done."
"There is nothing on her page you wouldn't find anywhere on Facebook!" Keller said. "She has never done any nudity. Not a breast, not even a butt cheek. It's just her in a bathing suit!"
With their 34-year age difference, Stodden and "Green Mile" star Hutchinson were an Internet sensation over the summer when they got hitched. The couple insisted they were not physically intimate until after their wedding.
"I was a virgin," Stodden told "Good Morning America" in July. "I knew that if I kept that, I would be blessed with a beautiful gift. And God did! He blessed me with my soul mate."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite