Courtney Stodden, 17, Gets an Apology From Facebook and Her Page Back
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 6
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: The Morning Show via DailyNews/.4 of 6
- Photo: Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 10 Highs (and Lows) From 'The Voice' Final 5 Performances (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:31:49 AM
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 PMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:57:46 AM
- Brian Stelter's CNN Debut Gets Bumpy Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:43:07 AM
- 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:39:17 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- 10 Highs (and Lows) From 'The Voice' Final 5 Performances (Guest Blog)
Facebook reinstated Courtney Stodden's Facebook page Thursday and apologized for taking it offline.
Facebook released this statement regarding the incident: "This page was removed in error and has been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."
The 17-year-old wife of "Lost" star Doug Hutchinson (who is 51) was kicked off the social networking site for alleged "inappropriate sexual content." Stodden's page, as well as her fan pages, were yanked from Facebook.
Courtney told RadarOnline.com, "I am so happy that I've brought attention to the problem that I have had for so many other people. I was cyber-bullied, and I hope this doesn't happen to other people.”
Stodden's mom, Krista Keller, charges that the controversial teen was unfairly booted, and claims none of Stodden's online photos was nude or otherwise explicit.
"It's the jealousy from the women towards her," Keller told E! News. "The men love her, the women hate her. The women report the photo because it's so easy to do. You just click a button. They think she's too sexy, they all report her together, and it's done."
"There is nothing on her page you wouldn't find anywhere on Facebook!" Keller said. "She has never done any nudity. Not a breast, not even a butt cheek. It's just her in a bathing suit!"
With their 34-year age difference, Stodden and "Green Mile" star Hutchinson were an Internet sensation over the summer when they got hitched. The couple insisted they were not physically intimate until after their wedding.
"I was a virgin," Stodden told "Good Morning America" in July. "I knew that if I kept that, I would be blessed with a beautiful gift. And God did! He blessed me with my soul mate."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite