Did Courtney Stodden, 19, split with Doug Hutchison, 53?
- Photo: ROLO/GSI1 of 8
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Sellebrity RICK/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: BIAG/GSI4 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
She's got her whole life ahead of her to love again! After two very controversial years of marriage, Courtney Stodden has separated from her much-older actor husband Doug Hutchison, a source confirms to Us Weekly. RadarOnline first broke the story that the buxom model and reality star, 19, and the former "Lost" actor, 53, were going their separate ways; no word yet on whether either party has filed divorce papers.
During their courtship and throughout their marriage, much was made about the considerable age disparity between the pair -- and Stodden's countless, photo shoots in barely-there swimsuits and less.
According to the source, Stodden's unusual fame -- which she parlayed into a role on a recent season of "Celebrity Big Brother" in the UK -- was a key factor in the couple's split.
"After Courtney experienced being in 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the UK she realized that there is this whole world out there to explore," the source explains. "She was so reliant on Doug up until doing the show, but after going so far away, she realized she could survive by herself."
The controversial star's time in London was "her first ever experience of having independence," the source says of the outspoken Southerner.
"The dynamics had suddenly totally changed. They've been arguing so much since they came back from London."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite