Did Courtney Stodden, 19, split with Doug Hutchison, 53?
- Photo: ROLO/GSI1 of 8
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Sellebrity RICK/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: BIAG/GSI4 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
She's got her whole life ahead of her to love again! After two very controversial years of marriage, Courtney Stodden has separated from her much-older actor husband Doug Hutchison, a source confirms to Us Weekly. RadarOnline first broke the story that the buxom model and reality star, 19, and the former "Lost" actor, 53, were going their separate ways; no word yet on whether either party has filed divorce papers.
During their courtship and throughout their marriage, much was made about the considerable age disparity between the pair -- and Stodden's countless, photo shoots in barely-there swimsuits and less.
According to the source, Stodden's unusual fame -- which she parlayed into a role on a recent season of "Celebrity Big Brother" in the UK -- was a key factor in the couple's split.
"After Courtney experienced being in 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the UK she realized that there is this whole world out there to explore," the source explains. "She was so reliant on Doug up until doing the show, but after going so far away, she realized she could survive by herself."
The controversial star's time in London was "her first ever experience of having independence," the source says of the outspoken Southerner.
"The dynamics had suddenly totally changed. They've been arguing so much since they came back from London."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite