Courtney Stodden, 19, steps out with Anna Nicole Smith's ex Edward Lozzi, 53
- Photo: TUA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: E!/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: @courtneystodden/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: ROLO/GSI5 of 12
- Photo: Sellebrity RICK/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: @courtneystodden/Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: CSD/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Courtney Stodden definitely has a type. Just over two weeks after announcing her separation from husband Doug Hutchison, 53, the 19-year-old blonde bombshell hit the town with a different 53-year-old man -- Anna Nicole Smith's ex-boyfriend Edward Lozzi.
Risking yet another wardrobe malfunction in a plunging black minidress that just barely contained her famous curves, the buxom teen posed with Lozzi at Ocean Nation's Pop, Fashion, and Sport event. They were later spotted dancing together in a VIP booth. However, a spokesperson for the star told the U.K.'s Daily Mail that the two are not dating.
Former White House aide Lozzi, like Hutchison, is 35 years older than Stodden. He and the late Anna Nicole Smith dated briefly in the 1990s.
"She was just -- just a funny, funny girl, [with a] sense of humor that just would blow you away," he told CNN after the Playboy model's sudden death at age 39 in 2007. "She was nothing like she's perceived. She was dumb like a fox, if you know what I mean. A lot of that was an act. She was very sharp and witty, with a lot of one-liners."
Stodden, meanwhile, recently confessed to Bethenny Frankel that she doesn't "read or write." Since her split from Hutchison earlier this month, the former child bride has been busy figuring out her future.
"Right now, I am focusing on different things than wanting to star on reality TV. I'm not sitting here saying, 'Okay, what reality show can I do next?'" Stodden, who starred on the 12th season of the U.K.'s "Big Brother," told Frankel.
"I've learned that I need to be 19. I need to do what regular girls do," she continued. "I've learned throughout my marriage ... that right now, a career is great, it's cool, you know, whatever. I'm not putting it aside, but right now I'm really, really, really wanting to focus on me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite