Courtney Stodden, 19, steps out with Anna Nicole Smith's ex Edward Lozzi, 53
- Photo: TUA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: E!/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: @courtneystodden/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: ROLO/GSI5 of 12
- Photo: Sellebrity RICK/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: @courtneystodden/Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: CSD/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in FranceMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 5:57:00 AM
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit ProgramMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:47:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes to Make Acting Debut on 'The Mindy Project'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:01:00 AM
- 'Rosewater' Review: Jon Stewart Gets Earnest With a Real-Life Story of Middle EastMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 12:00:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer: 'Sorry for Being Such an Idiot'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in France
Courtney Stodden definitely has a type. Just over two weeks after announcing her separation from husband Doug Hutchison, 53, the 19-year-old blonde bombshell hit the town with a different 53-year-old man -- Anna Nicole Smith's ex-boyfriend Edward Lozzi.
Risking yet another wardrobe malfunction in a plunging black minidress that just barely contained her famous curves, the buxom teen posed with Lozzi at Ocean Nation's Pop, Fashion, and Sport event. They were later spotted dancing together in a VIP booth. However, a spokesperson for the star told the U.K.'s Daily Mail that the two are not dating.
Former White House aide Lozzi, like Hutchison, is 35 years older than Stodden. He and the late Anna Nicole Smith dated briefly in the 1990s.
"She was just -- just a funny, funny girl, [with a] sense of humor that just would blow you away," he told CNN after the Playboy model's sudden death at age 39 in 2007. "She was nothing like she's perceived. She was dumb like a fox, if you know what I mean. A lot of that was an act. She was very sharp and witty, with a lot of one-liners."
Stodden, meanwhile, recently confessed to Bethenny Frankel that she doesn't "read or write." Since her split from Hutchison earlier this month, the former child bride has been busy figuring out her future.
"Right now, I am focusing on different things than wanting to star on reality TV. I'm not sitting here saying, 'Okay, what reality show can I do next?'" Stodden, who starred on the 12th season of the U.K.'s "Big Brother," told Frankel.
"I've learned that I need to be 19. I need to do what regular girls do," she continued. "I've learned throughout my marriage ... that right now, a career is great, it's cool, you know, whatever. I'm not putting it aside, but right now I'm really, really, really wanting to focus on me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite