Courtney Stodden, 19, steps out with Anna Nicole Smith's ex Edward Lozzi, 53
- Photo: TUA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: E!/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: @courtneystodden/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: ROLO/GSI5 of 12
- Photo: Sellebrity RICK/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: @courtneystodden/Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: CSD/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Courtney Stodden definitely has a type. Just over two weeks after announcing her separation from husband Doug Hutchison, 53, the 19-year-old blonde bombshell hit the town with a different 53-year-old man -- Anna Nicole Smith's ex-boyfriend Edward Lozzi.
Risking yet another wardrobe malfunction in a plunging black minidress that just barely contained her famous curves, the buxom teen posed with Lozzi at Ocean Nation's Pop, Fashion, and Sport event. They were later spotted dancing together in a VIP booth. However, a spokesperson for the star told the U.K.'s Daily Mail that the two are not dating.
Former White House aide Lozzi, like Hutchison, is 35 years older than Stodden. He and the late Anna Nicole Smith dated briefly in the 1990s.
"She was just -- just a funny, funny girl, [with a] sense of humor that just would blow you away," he told CNN after the Playboy model's sudden death at age 39 in 2007. "She was nothing like she's perceived. She was dumb like a fox, if you know what I mean. A lot of that was an act. She was very sharp and witty, with a lot of one-liners."
Stodden, meanwhile, recently confessed to Bethenny Frankel that she doesn't "read or write." Since her split from Hutchison earlier this month, the former child bride has been busy figuring out her future.
"Right now, I am focusing on different things than wanting to star on reality TV. I'm not sitting here saying, 'Okay, what reality show can I do next?'" Stodden, who starred on the 12th season of the U.K.'s "Big Brother," told Frankel.
"I've learned that I need to be 19. I need to do what regular girls do," she continued. "I've learned throughout my marriage ... that right now, a career is great, it's cool, you know, whatever. I'm not putting it aside, but right now I'm really, really, really wanting to focus on me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite