Courtney Stodden, 19, steps out with Anna Nicole Smith's ex Edward Lozzi, 53
- Photo: TUA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: E!/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: @courtneystodden/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: ROLO/GSI5 of 12
- Photo: Sellebrity RICK/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: @courtneystodden/Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: CSD/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Courtney Stodden definitely has a type. Just over two weeks after announcing her separation from husband Doug Hutchison, 53, the 19-year-old blonde bombshell hit the town with a different 53-year-old man -- Anna Nicole Smith's ex-boyfriend Edward Lozzi.
Risking yet another wardrobe malfunction in a plunging black minidress that just barely contained her famous curves, the buxom teen posed with Lozzi at Ocean Nation's Pop, Fashion, and Sport event. They were later spotted dancing together in a VIP booth. However, a spokesperson for the star told the U.K.'s Daily Mail that the two are not dating.
Former White House aide Lozzi, like Hutchison, is 35 years older than Stodden. He and the late Anna Nicole Smith dated briefly in the 1990s.
"She was just -- just a funny, funny girl, [with a] sense of humor that just would blow you away," he told CNN after the Playboy model's sudden death at age 39 in 2007. "She was nothing like she's perceived. She was dumb like a fox, if you know what I mean. A lot of that was an act. She was very sharp and witty, with a lot of one-liners."
Stodden, meanwhile, recently confessed to Bethenny Frankel that she doesn't "read or write." Since her split from Hutchison earlier this month, the former child bride has been busy figuring out her future.
"Right now, I am focusing on different things than wanting to star on reality TV. I'm not sitting here saying, 'Okay, what reality show can I do next?'" Stodden, who starred on the 12th season of the U.K.'s "Big Brother," told Frankel.
"I've learned that I need to be 19. I need to do what regular girls do," she continued. "I've learned throughout my marriage ... that right now, a career is great, it's cool, you know, whatever. I'm not putting it aside, but right now I'm really, really, really wanting to focus on me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite