- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com1 of 12
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP2 of 12
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: J. P. Aussenard/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: Laura Rauch/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Courteney Cox has credited her split from David Arquette with making them "better parents" to their young daughter.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits!
The "Scream" stars separated in 2010, but they regularly meet up to take little Coco on days out, and Cox admits it feels like "a big deal" if they go more than a week without seeing each other.
The actress is convinced the split has improved their parenting capabilities to their 7-year-old daughter, as they are able to talk through their issues more easily now they lead different lives.
Cox tells Britain's Stella magazine, "We weren't really dealing with what needed to be dealt with, which was how to stay married and be true intimate partners. Now we're separate we're able to talk about all our resentments and the things we should have listened to each other on. We kind of know where it went wrong, and how we felt ourselves drifting apart. So now we have this really great, open relationship. We speak to each other all the time; if we don't see each other in a week it's a big deal," she said.
RELATED: Celeb Moms Over 40
"And we're better parents to Coco. We're more patient with each other," she added.
The actress also opens up about how the stars parent their daughter, adding, "I'm probably not as good a disciplinarian as David, but I relate to her emotions. Mind you, I'm frightened of the teen years. Coco's got a very strong will, and I'm a little afraid of that."
RELATED: Stars Who've Dated the Same Person
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
Will Sharon and Ozzy's marriage survive his addiction issues? Get the latest on the tabloid reports on Replay.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite