Crystal Harris' Playboy Issue Gets 'Runaway Bride' Sticker
- Photo: Playboy/Promotional1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: RWF/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
No need to stop the presses -- Hugh Hefner has found a creative way to fix the July issue of Playboy, which features his former fiancee, Crystal Harris, dressed in his signature garb (a silk robe and a captain's hat).
The original cover, which boasted the headline "America's Princess: Introducing Mrs. Crystal Hefner," will now feature a giant sticker that reads: "Runaway Bride in This Issue!"
"Crystal did an interview with Ryan Seacrest this morning to explain everything, but I still don't have a clue," a distraught Hefner, 85, tweeted Wednesday. "I didn't see any of this coming, but I'm glad things went wrong before the marriage instead of after. Live and learn."
During Harris' interview with Seacrest, she explained that the decision to part ways "was mutual between Hef and I. There was no fight; we sat down and talked about it. We both agreed that it wasn't the best idea to get married. He was doing it for me because he thought it was what I wanted."
Harris, 25, also admitted that she was having cold feet long before they called things off.
"For a while I've been having second thoughts about everything. I haven't really been at peace with myself lately," the model said. "I didn't think it was really fair to him. It was all happening too fast for me. Was this what I wanted?"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite