Crystal Harris' Playboy Issue Gets 'Runaway Bride' Sticker
- Photo: Playboy/Promotional1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: RWF/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
No need to stop the presses -- Hugh Hefner has found a creative way to fix the July issue of Playboy, which features his former fiancee, Crystal Harris, dressed in his signature garb (a silk robe and a captain's hat).
The original cover, which boasted the headline "America's Princess: Introducing Mrs. Crystal Hefner," will now feature a giant sticker that reads: "Runaway Bride in This Issue!"
"Crystal did an interview with Ryan Seacrest this morning to explain everything, but I still don't have a clue," a distraught Hefner, 85, tweeted Wednesday. "I didn't see any of this coming, but I'm glad things went wrong before the marriage instead of after. Live and learn."
During Harris' interview with Seacrest, she explained that the decision to part ways "was mutual between Hef and I. There was no fight; we sat down and talked about it. We both agreed that it wasn't the best idea to get married. He was doing it for me because he thought it was what I wanted."
Harris, 25, also admitted that she was having cold feet long before they called things off.
"For a while I've been having second thoughts about everything. I haven't really been at peace with myself lately," the model said. "I didn't think it was really fair to him. It was all happening too fast for me. Was this what I wanted?"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite