Crystal Harris' Playboy Issue Gets 'Runaway Bride' Sticker
- Photo: Playboy/Promotional1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: RWF/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
No need to stop the presses -- Hugh Hefner has found a creative way to fix the July issue of Playboy, which features his former fiancee, Crystal Harris, dressed in his signature garb (a silk robe and a captain's hat).
The original cover, which boasted the headline "America's Princess: Introducing Mrs. Crystal Hefner," will now feature a giant sticker that reads: "Runaway Bride in This Issue!"
"Crystal did an interview with Ryan Seacrest this morning to explain everything, but I still don't have a clue," a distraught Hefner, 85, tweeted Wednesday. "I didn't see any of this coming, but I'm glad things went wrong before the marriage instead of after. Live and learn."
During Harris' interview with Seacrest, she explained that the decision to part ways "was mutual between Hef and I. There was no fight; we sat down and talked about it. We both agreed that it wasn't the best idea to get married. He was doing it for me because he thought it was what I wanted."
Harris, 25, also admitted that she was having cold feet long before they called things off.
"For a while I've been having second thoughts about everything. I haven't really been at peace with myself lately," the model said. "I didn't think it was really fair to him. It was all happening too fast for me. Was this what I wanted?"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite