Crystal Harris signed 'ironclad' prenup before marrying Hugh Hefner, source says
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: @hughhefner/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: @HughHefner/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
The bunny isn't after his money!
In the Jan. 21 issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday), a source reveals that Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner, 86, and nude model Crystal Harris, 26, signed an "ironclad" prenup before tying the knot on Dec. 31.
Harris, December 2009's Playmate of the Month, has not been added to the editor's pre-existing will. Hefner's estimated $43 million fortune is promised to "his children, the University of Southern California film school and a variety of charities," the source says.
But Harris, who unexpectedly broke things off with the twice-married father of four in June 2011, five days before their first planned wedding, has made peace with Hefner's plan.
Just days before their winter wedding, the lingerie store owner told Us, "Our relationship is better than ever. Things are perfect."
Before their big day, Harris explained why she got cold feet in 2011. "Last time it turned into a big ordeal and then it all fell apart," she told Us. "This time around is amazing. ... I'm very happy and Hef's very happy and we're excited."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite