Crystal Harris signed 'ironclad' prenup before marrying Hugh Hefner, source says
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: @hughhefner/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: @HughHefner/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
The bunny isn't after his money!
In the Jan. 21 issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday), a source reveals that Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner, 86, and nude model Crystal Harris, 26, signed an "ironclad" prenup before tying the knot on Dec. 31.
Harris, December 2009's Playmate of the Month, has not been added to the editor's pre-existing will. Hefner's estimated $43 million fortune is promised to "his children, the University of Southern California film school and a variety of charities," the source says.
But Harris, who unexpectedly broke things off with the twice-married father of four in June 2011, five days before their first planned wedding, has made peace with Hefner's plan.
Just days before their winter wedding, the lingerie store owner told Us, "Our relationship is better than ever. Things are perfect."
Before their big day, Harris explained why she got cold feet in 2011. "Last time it turned into a big ordeal and then it all fell apart," she told Us. "This time around is amazing. ... I'm very happy and Hef's very happy and we're excited."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite