Crystal Harris signed 'ironclad' prenup before marrying Hugh Hefner, source says
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: @hughhefner/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: @HughHefner/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
The bunny isn't after his money!
In the Jan. 21 issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday), a source reveals that Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner, 86, and nude model Crystal Harris, 26, signed an "ironclad" prenup before tying the knot on Dec. 31.
Harris, December 2009's Playmate of the Month, has not been added to the editor's pre-existing will. Hefner's estimated $43 million fortune is promised to "his children, the University of Southern California film school and a variety of charities," the source says.
But Harris, who unexpectedly broke things off with the twice-married father of four in June 2011, five days before their first planned wedding, has made peace with Hefner's plan.
Just days before their winter wedding, the lingerie store owner told Us, "Our relationship is better than ever. Things are perfect."
Before their big day, Harris explained why she got cold feet in 2011. "Last time it turned into a big ordeal and then it all fell apart," she told Us. "This time around is amazing. ... I'm very happy and Hef's very happy and we're excited."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite