Crystal Reed, Daniel Sharman break up: 'Teen Wolf' costars split
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: BD3/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
"Teen Wolf" star Crystal Reed is now a lone wolf. The actress, who plays Allison Argent on the MTV series, has split from her boyfriend and "Teen Wolf" co-star Daniel Sharman.
Us Weekly caught up with the star on Thursday, at the Helmut Newton Exhibition Opening in L.A., where she dished about going to Paris to regroup after the relationship ended. "I went by myself and it was cold, but it was still really, really beautiful," she told Us of the trip. "I was just getting over a breakup, so it was something that just jumpstarted my singleness."
In the beginning, she said, it was "really lonely" and "depressing," but things got better as the trip went on. "I was lucky enough to meet the most incredible people," she told Us. "But it is the most romantic city in the world, so it can be a little isolating. You just have to make sure that you get out and walk around and do the things you always wanted to do."
"In Paris, [the night life] is so communal," she added. "It's good."
Reed also revealed to Us Weekly that she had found comfort in music. "My summer anthem right now is Alanis Morissette, 'Jagged Little Pill,'" she said. "Because I"m going through a breakup and I can just jam to it. It's a good record. You need something that feels empowering."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite