Crystal Reed, Daniel Sharman break up: 'Teen Wolf' costars split
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: BD3/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
"Teen Wolf" star Crystal Reed is now a lone wolf. The actress, who plays Allison Argent on the MTV series, has split from her boyfriend and "Teen Wolf" co-star Daniel Sharman.
Us Weekly caught up with the star on Thursday, at the Helmut Newton Exhibition Opening in L.A., where she dished about going to Paris to regroup after the relationship ended. "I went by myself and it was cold, but it was still really, really beautiful," she told Us of the trip. "I was just getting over a breakup, so it was something that just jumpstarted my singleness."
In the beginning, she said, it was "really lonely" and "depressing," but things got better as the trip went on. "I was lucky enough to meet the most incredible people," she told Us. "But it is the most romantic city in the world, so it can be a little isolating. You just have to make sure that you get out and walk around and do the things you always wanted to do."
"In Paris, [the night life] is so communal," she added. "It's good."
Reed also revealed to Us Weekly that she had found comfort in music. "My summer anthem right now is Alanis Morissette, 'Jagged Little Pill,'" she said. "Because I"m going through a breakup and I can just jam to it. It's a good record. You need something that feels empowering."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite