Crystal Reed, Daniel Sharman break up: 'Teen Wolf' costars split
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: BD3/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
"Teen Wolf" star Crystal Reed is now a lone wolf. The actress, who plays Allison Argent on the MTV series, has split from her boyfriend and "Teen Wolf" co-star Daniel Sharman.
Us Weekly caught up with the star on Thursday, at the Helmut Newton Exhibition Opening in L.A., where she dished about going to Paris to regroup after the relationship ended. "I went by myself and it was cold, but it was still really, really beautiful," she told Us of the trip. "I was just getting over a breakup, so it was something that just jumpstarted my singleness."
In the beginning, she said, it was "really lonely" and "depressing," but things got better as the trip went on. "I was lucky enough to meet the most incredible people," she told Us. "But it is the most romantic city in the world, so it can be a little isolating. You just have to make sure that you get out and walk around and do the things you always wanted to do."
"In Paris, [the night life] is so communal," she added. "It's good."
Reed also revealed to Us Weekly that she had found comfort in music. "My summer anthem right now is Alanis Morissette, 'Jagged Little Pill,'" she said. "Because I"m going through a breakup and I can just jam to it. It's a good record. You need something that feels empowering."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite