Cybill Shepherd, 62, Engaged to Psychologist Andrei Nikolajevic
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Here's hoping the third time's a charm for Cybill Shepherd!
The twice-wed "Client List" star is engaged to Andrei Nikolajevic, she tells The New York Daily News. "He was a jeweler. Now, he's a psychologist," the 62-year-old actress says of her fiancé. "He's Serbian."
According to Shepherd, whose ex-husbands include David Ford (1978-1982) and Bruce Oppenheim (1987-1990), Nikolajevic popped the question several weeks ago in New York. "It was very romantic and on one knee," she recalls. "I never thought I'd get married again."
The actress has three children: daughter Clementine, 33 (with Ford), and twins Cyrus Zachariah and Molly Ariel, 24 (with Oppenheim). Shepherd has also been in two long-term partnerships, with Peter Bogdanovich (1971-1978) and Robert Martin (1994-1998).
In addition to Lifetime's "The Client List," the former model's notable TV and film roles include "The Last Picture Show," "Cybill," "The L Word," "Taxi Driver," "Psych," "Moonlighting" and "Martha, Inc.: The Story of Martha Stewart."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite