Dad: Spencer Pratt Is Not a Bad Influence on HeidiRelated: Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News/Twitpic/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: CMB/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Alexander Payne's 'Nebraska' Reviews: Is it Another 'Sideways&amMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 8:44:54 AM
- Review: 'We Steal Secrets' juicy look at WikiLeaksMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 8:39:06 AM
- Vin Diesel's Talks Marijuana, Steroids and Facebook in Bizarre 'Tonight Show&aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 8:32:06 AM
- Bill O'Reilly to Jon Stewart: 'I've Been Too Easy' on Obama (VidMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 8:25:33 AM
- Cannes Review: In 'Nebraska,' Alexander Payne Paints an American LifeMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 8:05:41 AM
- Alexander Payne's 'Nebraska' Reviews: Is it Another 'Sideways&am
Spencer Pratt recently declared that he doesn't allow his wife, Heidi, to watch TV or go online. Still, Heidi's dad, Bill Montag, tells UsMagazine.com he doesn't think Spencer, 26, is a bad influence on his daughter, 23.
"Heidi is such a strong-willed individual that I don't think that Spencer is going to manipulate her," he says. "Also I think she knows, and so does Spencer: If I thought my daughter was in any harm's way with Spencer, I would be there."
Still, he's "very worried" about Heidi, who ceased communicating with her father, 63, in March and changed her phone number "so I can't even reach her," he says. "I think that they'll realize ... there are people that love them and care for them and friends and family," he says. "I pray for them to find peace and happiness. They're not going to find it in crystals and light and all this stuff I've read about."
The Colorado rancher, who divorced Heidi's mom, Darlene Egelhoff, when Heidi was 3, has mixed feelings about his daughter's 10 plastic surgery procedures.
"Heidi always looked like me, and [her sister] Holly looks like her mom," Montag jokes. "I remember Heidi saying in a magazine once that she didn't want my nose, so I gave her grief!" Montag says he feels like he "let her down" because he wasn't aware she was unhappy enough to change her appearance so drastically. But he says he stands behind his daughter's decision to alter her looks.
"We don't always approve of everything our children do, but we support them and we're there for them," he says. "She doesn't need a lecture about the whole thing. I'm not sure she's 100 percent happy with what she did or not. I don't know. But the only thing I can say is we're there and we're her family. She and I were very close before this whole thing happened."
Montag wants to see his daughter again."Hopefully they won't call the police on me!" he says. Meanwhile, the Pratts are also giving the silent treatment to another relative: Spencer's grandma, "Nana," who made frequent appearances during the fourth season of The Hills."
"They would send a limo and treat her like a queen," Montag says. "Now, they're not there at all."
More from Us:
More on Wonderwall:
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite