Dallas Star Josh Henderson Reveals His Dating Deal Breakers
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: RWO/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: NP2/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: SK4/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film Festival
Dallas star Josh Henderson is currently single -- but with a little luck, not for long.
"I basically say that I'm not looking so hopefully I can find the right person," the actor, 30, admitted to Us Weekly at Riff Raff's signing party at Blok in Hollywood June 19. (Henderson's famous exes include Ashlee Simpson, 27, Paris Hilton, 31, and Brittany Snow, 26.)
When it comes to new relationships, Henderson is turned off "if they say they've Googled me."
"I want to date someone who likes who I am as a person and not what I do for a living. I understand that it kind of comes with the territory, but I try to gauge who they are as a person," he explained. "If they start asking a lot of questions about what I do, that's a bit of a red flag for me. I almost find it very attractive when a woman has no idea who I am."
His romantic prospects aside, Henderson admitted it's a "blessing" and an "honor" to have a starring role on TNT's "Dallas," which picks up 21 years after the original soap went off the air. "I'm from Dallas, so I totally get the whole thing," he said. "I understand the history and on how big of a scale Dallas was and still is."
Henderson even received some sage advice from veteran Larry Hagman, 80, who plays his father, J.R. Ewing. "He basically said, 'Josh, enjoy the ride. Dallas is going to be the ride of your life, so enjoy it and have fun.' That's it," the actor told Us. "He didn't really judge me as being his son, and he didn't really say, 'You better do a good job.' He was very much like, 'I trust you and welcome to the family.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite