Dallas Star Josh Henderson Reveals His Dating Deal Breakers
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: RWO/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: NP2/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: SK4/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Dallas star Josh Henderson is currently single -- but with a little luck, not for long.
"I basically say that I'm not looking so hopefully I can find the right person," the actor, 30, admitted to Us Weekly at Riff Raff's signing party at Blok in Hollywood June 19. (Henderson's famous exes include Ashlee Simpson, 27, Paris Hilton, 31, and Brittany Snow, 26.)
When it comes to new relationships, Henderson is turned off "if they say they've Googled me."
"I want to date someone who likes who I am as a person and not what I do for a living. I understand that it kind of comes with the territory, but I try to gauge who they are as a person," he explained. "If they start asking a lot of questions about what I do, that's a bit of a red flag for me. I almost find it very attractive when a woman has no idea who I am."
His romantic prospects aside, Henderson admitted it's a "blessing" and an "honor" to have a starring role on TNT's "Dallas," which picks up 21 years after the original soap went off the air. "I'm from Dallas, so I totally get the whole thing," he said. "I understand the history and on how big of a scale Dallas was and still is."
Henderson even received some sage advice from veteran Larry Hagman, 80, who plays his father, J.R. Ewing. "He basically said, 'Josh, enjoy the ride. Dallas is going to be the ride of your life, so enjoy it and have fun.' That's it," the actor told Us. "He didn't really judge me as being his son, and he didn't really say, 'You better do a good job.' He was very much like, 'I trust you and welcome to the family.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite