Dallas Star Josh Henderson Reveals His Dating Deal Breakers
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: RWO/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: NP2/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: SK4/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
Dallas star Josh Henderson is currently single -- but with a little luck, not for long.
"I basically say that I'm not looking so hopefully I can find the right person," the actor, 30, admitted to Us Weekly at Riff Raff's signing party at Blok in Hollywood June 19. (Henderson's famous exes include Ashlee Simpson, 27, Paris Hilton, 31, and Brittany Snow, 26.)
When it comes to new relationships, Henderson is turned off "if they say they've Googled me."
"I want to date someone who likes who I am as a person and not what I do for a living. I understand that it kind of comes with the territory, but I try to gauge who they are as a person," he explained. "If they start asking a lot of questions about what I do, that's a bit of a red flag for me. I almost find it very attractive when a woman has no idea who I am."
His romantic prospects aside, Henderson admitted it's a "blessing" and an "honor" to have a starring role on TNT's "Dallas," which picks up 21 years after the original soap went off the air. "I'm from Dallas, so I totally get the whole thing," he said. "I understand the history and on how big of a scale Dallas was and still is."
Henderson even received some sage advice from veteran Larry Hagman, 80, who plays his father, J.R. Ewing. "He basically said, 'Josh, enjoy the ride. Dallas is going to be the ride of your life, so enjoy it and have fun.' That's it," the actor told Us. "He didn't really judge me as being his son, and he didn't really say, 'You better do a good job.' He was very much like, 'I trust you and welcome to the family.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite