Dallas Star Josh Henderson Reveals His Dating Deal Breakers
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: RWO/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: NP2/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: SK4/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Dallas star Josh Henderson is currently single -- but with a little luck, not for long.
"I basically say that I'm not looking so hopefully I can find the right person," the actor, 30, admitted to Us Weekly at Riff Raff's signing party at Blok in Hollywood June 19. (Henderson's famous exes include Ashlee Simpson, 27, Paris Hilton, 31, and Brittany Snow, 26.)
When it comes to new relationships, Henderson is turned off "if they say they've Googled me."
"I want to date someone who likes who I am as a person and not what I do for a living. I understand that it kind of comes with the territory, but I try to gauge who they are as a person," he explained. "If they start asking a lot of questions about what I do, that's a bit of a red flag for me. I almost find it very attractive when a woman has no idea who I am."
His romantic prospects aside, Henderson admitted it's a "blessing" and an "honor" to have a starring role on TNT's "Dallas," which picks up 21 years after the original soap went off the air. "I'm from Dallas, so I totally get the whole thing," he said. "I understand the history and on how big of a scale Dallas was and still is."
Henderson even received some sage advice from veteran Larry Hagman, 80, who plays his father, J.R. Ewing. "He basically said, 'Josh, enjoy the ride. Dallas is going to be the ride of your life, so enjoy it and have fun.' That's it," the actor told Us. "He didn't really judge me as being his son, and he didn't really say, 'You better do a good job.' He was very much like, 'I trust you and welcome to the family.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite