- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Looks like Dana Wilkey won't be heading to Paris to get married in a castle after all. The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cast member, who had discussed her lavish plans to marry longtime boyfriend John Flynn on the hit Bravo series, has called off her engagement.
"My fiancé and I have decided to go our separate ways," Wilkey, 38, told Life & Style magazine. The couple have been together for six years and have a 2-year-old son who is also named John.
The mag says Wilkey had a tough time making the decision to scrap wedding plans. "We realized that we've become more friends than romantic partners," Wilkey said. "It's better for us to break up and concentrate on our son right now."
Flynn also has two children from a previous marriage. Though no specific date had been announced, Wilkey and Flynn's wedding was scheduled to take place later this year.
Wilkey has been a supporting part of the "Real Housewives" cast since Season 2. The network has yet to announce which cast nembers will be back for next season. Wilkey works as a businesswoman, as the owner of her event planning business and a boutique Web application development company and product placement firm.
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite