- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 4
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Looks like Dana Wilkey won't be heading to Paris to get married in a castle after all. The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cast member, who had discussed her lavish plans to marry longtime boyfriend John Flynn on the hit Bravo series, has called off her engagement.
"My fiancé and I have decided to go our separate ways," Wilkey, 38, told Life & Style magazine. The couple have been together for six years and have a 2-year-old son who is also named John.
The mag says Wilkey had a tough time making the decision to scrap wedding plans. "We realized that we've become more friends than romantic partners," Wilkey said. "It's better for us to break up and concentrate on our son right now."
Flynn also has two children from a previous marriage. Though no specific date had been announced, Wilkey and Flynn's wedding was scheduled to take place later this year.
Wilkey has been a supporting part of the "Real Housewives" cast since Season 2. The network has yet to announce which cast nembers will be back for next season. Wilkey works as a businesswoman, as the owner of her event planning business and a boutique Web application development company and product placement firm.
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite