- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
Looks like Dana Wilkey won't be heading to Paris to get married in a castle after all. The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cast member, who had discussed her lavish plans to marry longtime boyfriend John Flynn on the hit Bravo series, has called off her engagement.
"My fiancé and I have decided to go our separate ways," Wilkey, 38, told Life & Style magazine. The couple have been together for six years and have a 2-year-old son who is also named John.
The mag says Wilkey had a tough time making the decision to scrap wedding plans. "We realized that we've become more friends than romantic partners," Wilkey said. "It's better for us to break up and concentrate on our son right now."
Flynn also has two children from a previous marriage. Though no specific date had been announced, Wilkey and Flynn's wedding was scheduled to take place later this year.
Wilkey has been a supporting part of the "Real Housewives" cast since Season 2. The network has yet to announce which cast nembers will be back for next season. Wilkey works as a businesswoman, as the owner of her event planning business and a boutique Web application development company and product placement firm.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite