- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
Looks like Dana Wilkey won't be heading to Paris to get married in a castle after all. The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cast member, who had discussed her lavish plans to marry longtime boyfriend John Flynn on the hit Bravo series, has called off her engagement.
"My fiancé and I have decided to go our separate ways," Wilkey, 38, told Life & Style magazine. The couple have been together for six years and have a 2-year-old son who is also named John.
The mag says Wilkey had a tough time making the decision to scrap wedding plans. "We realized that we've become more friends than romantic partners," Wilkey said. "It's better for us to break up and concentrate on our son right now."
Flynn also has two children from a previous marriage. Though no specific date had been announced, Wilkey and Flynn's wedding was scheduled to take place later this year.
Wilkey has been a supporting part of the "Real Housewives" cast since Season 2. The network has yet to announce which cast nembers will be back for next season. Wilkey works as a businesswoman, as the owner of her event planning business and a boutique Web application development company and product placement firm.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite