- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 4
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Looks like Dana Wilkey won't be heading to Paris to get married in a castle after all. The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cast member, who had discussed her lavish plans to marry longtime boyfriend John Flynn on the hit Bravo series, has called off her engagement.
"My fiancé and I have decided to go our separate ways," Wilkey, 38, told Life & Style magazine. The couple have been together for six years and have a 2-year-old son who is also named John.
The mag says Wilkey had a tough time making the decision to scrap wedding plans. "We realized that we've become more friends than romantic partners," Wilkey said. "It's better for us to break up and concentrate on our son right now."
Flynn also has two children from a previous marriage. Though no specific date had been announced, Wilkey and Flynn's wedding was scheduled to take place later this year.
Wilkey has been a supporting part of the "Real Housewives" cast since Season 2. The network has yet to announce which cast nembers will be back for next season. Wilkey works as a businesswoman, as the owner of her event planning business and a boutique Web application development company and product placement firm.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite