Dancing With the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dating Peta Murgatroyd!
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Ryan Fu/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: JGB/GSC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81
Dance floor romance!
A "Dancing With the Stars" insider tells Us Weekly pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd are the long running program's newest couple.
Though the source admits the romance is still new, the pair are already serious about each other. "Maks wanted a girlfriend," the insider shares of the dancer, 32, who was paired with the recently eliminated Melissa Gilbert this season. "Peta is really sweet and an amazing girl who had a crush on him for a long time."
Adds the source of Chmerkovskiy and the New Zealand native (who is partnered with Season 14 finalist Donald Driver), "They are really happy together and having a great time."
This isn't the first time Maks has found love on the show; in 2008, Chmerkovskiy got engaged to fellow pro Karina Smirnoff, though the duo broke things off in 2009.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite