Dancing With the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dating Peta Murgatroyd!
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Ryan Fu/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: JGB/GSC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- Box office: 'Maze Runner' buries Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&aMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's Reputation
Dance floor romance!
A "Dancing With the Stars" insider tells Us Weekly pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd are the long running program's newest couple.
Though the source admits the romance is still new, the pair are already serious about each other. "Maks wanted a girlfriend," the insider shares of the dancer, 32, who was paired with the recently eliminated Melissa Gilbert this season. "Peta is really sweet and an amazing girl who had a crush on him for a long time."
Adds the source of Chmerkovskiy and the New Zealand native (who is partnered with Season 14 finalist Donald Driver), "They are really happy together and having a great time."
This isn't the first time Maks has found love on the show; in 2008, Chmerkovskiy got engaged to fellow pro Karina Smirnoff, though the duo broke things off in 2009.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite