Dancing With the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dating Peta Murgatroyd!
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Ryan Fu/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: JGB/GSC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- Golden Globes Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:47:34 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in spring
Dance floor romance!
A "Dancing With the Stars" insider tells Us Weekly pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd are the long running program's newest couple.
Though the source admits the romance is still new, the pair are already serious about each other. "Maks wanted a girlfriend," the insider shares of the dancer, 32, who was paired with the recently eliminated Melissa Gilbert this season. "Peta is really sweet and an amazing girl who had a crush on him for a long time."
Adds the source of Chmerkovskiy and the New Zealand native (who is partnered with Season 14 finalist Donald Driver), "They are really happy together and having a great time."
This isn't the first time Maks has found love on the show; in 2008, Chmerkovskiy got engaged to fellow pro Karina Smirnoff, though the duo broke things off in 2009.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite